To attract consumers, a company may use various marketing techniques and tactics in different formats. Therefore, it is very important to know what me
To attract consumers, a company may use various marketing techniques and tactics in different formats. Therefore, it is very important to know what methods can induce customers and create a customer base. One of the ways of attracting customers is through Email marketing tools.
Email marketing tools are the apparatuses that advertisers use to make, send, test, enhance and report on their missions. These devices can be of different sorts. The devices can assist you with producing and making the top of your email or perhaps the body or help the advertiser by doing all their email promoting start to finish.
Various email marketing tools
- Convert Kit – best suited for an online website; it has email automation abilities.
⦁ Pros include that you get the exact result you wanted.
⦁ Cons include that the user interface could be made a bit better.
- Email Octopus – with this tool, you can send an email, newsletters, and drip emails.
⦁ Reliable, decent user interface and great features.
⦁ The cons include that it has no free testing.
- FeedBlitz – this is an all in one marketing tool. It can also convert feeds and blog posts into attractive emails.
⦁ The pros include the fact that it is affordable and easy to use.
⦁ The cons include that there could offer better features.
- GetResponse – easy to use email marketing software; it captures data.
⦁ Pros include that it is affordable, the emails are sent quickly, and data is always maintained.
⦁ Cons include nothing of much importance, just unnecessary font changes.
- Hunter – the pros and cons of this tool are:
⦁ The pros include that it can find target IDs instantly and is affordable, also provides free trials.
⦁ Cons include that it can sometimes make an email not as attractive, and it needs to be improved.
- Infusionsoft – this tool also keeps a history of your customers. Other pros and cons:
⦁ Easy to use point and click editor and many nice features.
⦁ The email automation system can be generated.
- Mailchimp – a cloud base email management service.
⦁ The pros are that it is easy, great interface and features.
⦁ Cons include that not many 3rd party integrations available.
- Zoho mail – pros and cons include:
⦁ Simple to use and provides many features
⦁ Cons include that it is a bit too costly.
- Active campaign – easy to use, the pros and cons include:
⦁ Great interface and reliable formatted templates.
⦁ The greatest con that no free trials available.
- Drip – an email marketing campaign, with the following pros and cons respectively:
⦁ Fantastic automation for drip emails and excellent email editor
⦁ The cons include that there is no way to limit transactional emails.
- Send loop – the pros and cons include:
⦁ Great for sending mass emails and tracking results.
⦁ Cons include less number of templates.
- Omni sends – easy to use email marketing tool, its pros and cons include:
⦁ Easy to organize data and track emails.
⦁ More templates can be added.
So pick the tool you best prefer and create a market base now!